Influencers are one of the most effective marketing tools a brand can leverage to promote awareness, customer loyalty and drive traffic.
Learn how to kickstart and track an Influencer Campaign.
From your Snapppt menu go to > Campaigns > Influencer Campaigns.
Step 2. Setting up your campaign
On the left side click on Start a new campaign > Influencer
You'll be presented with a dashboard as in image below where you need to insert your influencer campaign parameters:
- Campaign #Hashtag - pick a # of your choice for your campaign. Your chosen #hashtag does not have to be unique to your brand and can also appear on other campaigns you are running at the same time.
- Campaign @Mention - This is automatically set to your @instagramhandle as that is how Snapppt tracks the campaign with both the @instahandle and the #hashtag set.
The influencer must use as text in their caption the @brandnamemention and #hashtag for the campaign to be tracked and reported on (e.g. @bulgariparfums #chooseyourtreat)
Click on Create Campaign to create your campaign
Step 4. Adding participants to the campaign
Once the campaign has been created you need to add the list of influencers that you want to track. There are two ways you can add participants:
1/. Via CSV file
If you already have a list of influencers you might want to add them via CSV.
2/. Add participants manually
Alternatively you can upload them manually by entering their Instagram handle in the search box. eg. @majamalnar
Once you have found the influencer you wish to add click on Add participant and fill the details. Th mandatory fields are their Full Name and Email all the others are optional.
- Full Name - add here full name of the influencer
- Email - insert influencer email. Influencer's email are usually found on their instagram profile and in Snapppt Discover
- Add their fees - enter here the influencer fee and track your ROI and CPE
- Gift them a personal coupon to be used for themselves - add here the coupon that the influencer can use in your shop to redeem products. You will be able to see this in your store dashboard
- Give them a coupon to be shared with their followers - give the influencer a personalised coupon eg. MAJA20 to share with their followers. Coupons and sales generated will be tracked as long as you have the Snapppt conversion code correctly installed on your e-commerce store.
Step 5. Tracking and performance
The influencers will appear in a list like the one below:
Click on campaign report to see how the campaign is performing.
More info on Campaign reports here.