Find out how your campaign has performed in terms of coupon redemptions and engagements.
Click on the arrow to open up the full report.
This opens up a display giving you deeper insights on the engagement during your campaign. The Campaign report looks like this:
The Campaign report will give you a summary and detailed insights of your campaign. It will look like this:
First we have the graph of participants. Underneath there is a summary and then there is the list of participants with the associated posts.
- Participants - The number of people who have logged in with Instagram and have shown interest in the coupon.
- Posts - The number of images that have been uploaded and the number of customers who have received coupons.
- Between each step you can see the uplift of how many people have continued through each of the steps.
At the bottom there is the Instagram Participant list. This displays -
- Who has posted to Instagram
- Their Post that will automatically appear in your Snapppt dashboard in the People Power tab
- When it was posted
- The number of people who have been engaged with this post
- When they first signed up
- The coupon code that they have been sent