After you have added your conversion code to your checkout page, Snapppt can track a number of events, allowing you to collect insights into your customers journey.
You can then see how many Impressions, Views and Clicks you have within your Instagram feed on your shop.
This guide focuses in on Conversions.
A conversion is when a customer has clicked through your Shoppable Instagram feed and completed a purchase within a 30 day window.
Immediately you are shown a graph which displays the last 30 days alongside the value of sales made on each day.
This table shows a number of trackable figures within Snapppt.
- Impressions - The number of impressions during this time period (30 days)
- Views - The number of individual items that have been loaded. e.g. the image has been expanded within the shoppable gallery.
- Clicks - The number of times a customer has clicked on a call to action. e.g. the buy now button.
- Clicks - See above
- Conversions - The number of customers who have clicked on a image and continued to the checkout.
- Sales - The value of the conversions
These figures are then broken down even further, starting to identify how many total conversions were assisted by Snapppt and shoppable tags.
Within this display, we can understand the number of conversions that happen per day, the value per click and also how this compares to previous performance.
- Assisted Sales - The amount of revenue generated through your shoppable embed
- Assisted Conversions - The number of transactions made via your shoppable embed
- Unassisted Sales - The amount of revenue generated in total on your website
- Unassisted Conversions - The number of transaction made in total on your website
The bottom table highlights what has been purchased, where and when the conversion happened and also the value of the conversion. One of the most interesting values is how long the conversion took.
Again, this continues with the insights you can gather about how your audience engages with your social media.
With this visibility you can start answering questions like -
- What is the average value purchased through social content?
- What is the average conversion time?
- Do conversions depend on where the product is hosted?
- What products have been purchased the most through social content?