After you have added your Snapppt gallery or feed embed code into your website, Snapppt tracks a number of events, allowing you to gain insight into your customers journey.
Snapppt automatically records how many Impressions, Views and Clicks you get within your shoppable feeds on your shop.
This guide focuses in on the Impressions report.
In Snapppt, an impression is when a content unit (i.e. your Snapppt profile page, Shoppable gallery, Picture Card, Product Page Gallery and so on) is loaded.
- This is a graph of the number of impressions across all your content units over the last 30 days. The graph is a visualisation of your recent traffic trends. It makes it easy to spot whether you are getting more traffic on specific days which could relate to specific posts or campaigns or if there has been an overall increase in impressions since the shoppable gallery was installed.
In this example we can identify days where there is higher engagement than others. This insight would gives you an idea of how your audience engages with content over a certain period.
Impressions - The number of impressions during this time period (30 days)
Views - The number of individual items that have been loaded. e.g. the image has been expanded within the shoppable gallery.
- Clicks - The number of times a customer has clicked on a call to action. e.g. the buy now button.
Detailed breakdown charts
The headline summary figures are broken down further based on the individual active content units you are using.
These charts offer insights into how your content units are performing. It is easy to see where most of your impressions and views took place and the accompanying mini graphs provide visual indicators on how those impressions change day to day.
Daily summary reports
These table breaks thing down even further by summarising the details into daily totals. Each row shows:
- Date: The reporting day
- Impressions: total number of impression for that day
- Views: total number of views for that day
- View CTR: The percentage of clicks that resulted from the views. Click Through Ratio (CTR)
Viewed media: All the images viewed on that day
Tip: Hover over the individual image to see the total number of Views for that image
Clicked media: All images where the call to action (Buy) button was clicked
Tip: Hover over the individual image to see the total number of Clicks for that image
This gives insight into the types of posts that your customers are engaging with the most, it can point you in the right direction to continue increasing engagement.
At the bottom, there is a display of all of the images that have been viewed and clicked on by your customers.
Again, this continues with the insights you can gather about how your audience engages with your social media.
With this visibility you can start answering questions like -
- What do customers click on more? Images including people or just the product?
- Are there certain filters/lighting/layout which makes customers click more?
- Do certain products perform better than others in terms of clickthrough?
- Are the top viewed images the same as the top converting images?