Instagram's shopping service allows retailers to tag their images with product links in a similar way to Snapppt.
There are few hoops you have to jump through and a couple of restrictions for using this service -
- Shopping on Instagram is only available for approved businesses in certain countries.
- You need to have all of your products listed in a Facebook catalogue
- The new feature is only through Instagram mobile directly.
- You can only add 5 product tags per image with the Instagram shopping service.
- Instagram is the only platform allowed to add tags to Instagram feeds.
- Your business must be physical goods that comply with Instagrams merchant agreements.
- This article will give you a little more info about Shopping on Instagram.
Once you have met these requirements, great news!
While the new Shopping update will make shopping directly from your Instagram feed possible, retailers have smartly not abandoned the usual tips and tricks used to help customers find the products they want via their social platforms by using Snapppt on their bio link and as an embed on their site adding social content to sell more effectively online.
Let your customers discover your products on your website and in the product page!
Take a look at this guide on how to leverage all the hard work of styling , shooting and posting photos on your Instagram and increasing the potential reach of your content.
- Snapppt helps you attract, engage and convert customers by adding social proof on your website and in your product pages.
- Create a display on your homepage so that customers view products in their natural environment. Visual reviews work!
- Snapppt can add more than 5 tags to an image.
- Snapppt’s shoppable social channels make the shopping experience fast and effective.
- You don’t have to sell physical goods
- You don’t have to have your own shop. You could just have a blog!
- Snapppt works seamlessly with affiliate links
- Snapppt enables you to take your Instagram feed - the one you have worked so hard on - anywhere: on your homepage, on a dedicated ‘Instagram shop’ page, on your product page, on your blog, lookbook... literally anywhere!
- Snapppt offers People Power campaigns
Check out how brands like Fun Socks, Abbott Lyon, Lalabubaby, Young Frank, Tularosa to mention just a few, are making the most out these new features! Snapppt is loved and trusted by 123K+ brands worldwide.