With Product Page Galleries you engage, convert and drive up revenue at the most crucial point of the funnel - the Product Page!
You can now turn your Instagram content and User Generated Content (UGC) into shoppable galleries for your online store to inspire purchase decision and increase conversion.
Within Shopify you can insert the embed code into either 'Templates' or 'Sections', depending on which theme you are on. Both give the same result, shoppable product pages.
For Templates read on -
Follow these steps to get started:
- Sign into your Snapppt account
- Paste the following link into your browser's address bar: https://snapppt.com/product_page_gallery_embeds
- you should now see the Product Page Galleries preview page
- Using the options found in the left hand column, configure your product gallery to get the look you want
- Copy the Product Page Galleries embed code found in the bottom of the left hand column as shown below
5. Go to your Shopify back-office > Store > Themes
6. In your live theme you're using click Actions > Edit code
7. In the list of Templates find the file named
product.liquid and click to edit the code.
NOTE: Depending on your theme
product.liquid could be named differently. Find the file named similarly to "product-template.liquid" either under Templates or Sections
8. In the code section, decide on where you would like the Product Page Gallery to be displayed and add and paste the code into that section. If you're unsure of where to paste it, contact us or your theme developer.
For best results we recommend displaying the Product Page Galleries immediately below the main product image - see image below:
8. Click Save to apply the changes